Happy new year!
This week marks one year of my life dedicated to serving my clients using my skills in marketing and business development. I have always been a person who spends a lot of time rushing forward to the next project, so I want to take a moment to look back on the last year of working for myself, and take a moment to look forward at what 2017 will bring.
- I signed my first four clients, having the privilege to work with Lutheran World Relief, Cultural Practice LLC, University Research Co., and the International Executive Service Corps and loved all of them.
- I made it a whole year without working on a bid that lost!
- I spent a lot of time figuring out how to manage myself and what I truly enjoy helping my clients with.
- I relocated from Baltimore, MD to Arlington, VA and set up a new office space there.
- I want consulting to be as financially rewarding as my last full-time gig. I think it's within sight!
- I'd like to expand to do more marketing and editing work, including design of proposal graphics.
- I will focus on finding clients with the right fit to fill the additional time I have available.
I want to say a quick thank you to all my amazing clients - I'd never be where I am today without your support. Thanks for all the wins!
Want to stay up to date with where we are today? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter at the link on the bottom of this page.